- 1/2 c. butter
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs (beaten slightly)
- 1/2 c. + 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Set oven to 350 deg., and grease an 8 or 9 in. cake pan.
- Over low heat, melt butter + chocolate
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar
- Add eggs and vanilla
- Add the flour
- Mix all together
- Spread into the pan
- Bake for 20 min. (max) Don’t overbake.
- The centre should be a little bit soft, for best results.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips or chocolate mint chips onto hot brownie. Spread after they have melted a little.
- Cover hot brownie with mini marshmallows and then ice with chocolate icing (or chocolate mint icing) when cool.
- Let cool and dust with icing sugar
- Spread with icing