- Bunch of kale
- Olive Oil
- Garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Ground cashews
- Set oven to 200 degrees
- Cut leaves away from the mid-stems of the kale, and then cut leaves into bite sized pieces
- Put the leaves in a large bowl
- Drizzle with olive oil (no need to be too liberal)
- Sprinkle with cumin, garlic powder (a couple of pinches), salt, and pepper.
- Grind a couple of handfuls of cashews (cuisinart or coffee grinder works well)
- Sprinkle the cashews on the kale leaves.
- Massage all together.
- Spread onto a cookie sheet
- Bake in 200 degree oven until crisp – about 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 hours.