Contributed by Elizabeth Smith
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- 1 onion – chopped
- 10 oz. fresh spinach (remove stems)
- 5 or 6 mushrooms – sliced
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups grated cheese
- 1/4 tsp. salt (approx.
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Heat oil in fry pan.
- Add onion and mushrooms. Saute until soft and a bit brown.
- Meanwhile, microwave spinach for 1 min. Let cool. Drain any moisture and chop a bit if pieces are large
- In large bowl, beat eggs; add salt and pepper
- Add cheese, then vegetables.
- Pour into a greased pie plate (9 in.)
- Bake for 1/2 hour, or until eggs are set.