Ready to eat after 2 days
You need: 4 litres/1 gallon homo milk
- Heat in a non-stick pot until lightly frothing and hot
- Put into separate containers and let cool for 10 or 15 minutes (until it is not too hot to keep your finger in for over 10 seconds)
- Add 6/7 tablespoons mid to high fat yoghurt into the milk (if it is too thick, thin a little with milk first before adding it the warm milk)
- Cover the container with their lids right after adding yoghurt
- Wrap the containers with blankets to retain their warmth for 2 1/2 to 3 hours
- As soon as yoghurt is thickened, put it directly into the fridge for at least 2 days.